- Your NEyTCO membership commences when we write to you with an acceptance of your paid membership with NEyTCO.
- The price paid for membership is dependent on whether you are an individual, an organisation or a corporate entity.
- Membership fees are reviewed annually in January. If NEyTCO membership fees change we will inform you before your renewal date.
- NEyTCO membership is for one year. There are no refunds on fees.
- Your membership of NEyTCO indicates your commitment to NEyTCO’s Code of Practice.
- Failure to comply with the Code of Practice may lead to your membership being withdrawn with no refund of fees.
- NEyTCO services are updated from time to time. We reserve the right to add or to discontinue services from our offer to members.
- You will be required to remove the NEyTCO logo from your website, marketing materials and literature within 21 days of your membership lapsing.
- NEyTCO’s liability to you as a member is limited to the membership fee that you pay us.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- We reserve the right to vary our terms and conditions as well as services offered at any time by writing to members with reasonable notice.
Our Aims are set out in the 3 Cs below…
Connecting – NEyTCO’s purpose is to connect Early Years professionals to facilitate interaction and collaboration and to promote members services to the sector
Collaborating – NEyTCO Members collaborate with and support each other, working together to build on individual successes to grow their businesses and to grow the NEyTCO family
Conscience – NEyTCO believes that having a social conscience is important to our organisation and to our members. Integrity is at the heart of NEyTCO
- NEyTCO is a Membership organisation which aims to be as inclusive as possible for any trainers of consultants engaged in supporting the sector.
- NEyTCO is not a regulatory body. We have no remit to quality assure our members and make this clear to both Members and potential commissioning agents.
- NEyTCO’s Code of Practice sets out clearly our expectation that Members “will commit to a programme of personal and professional development in order to ensure I am able to provide effective support” and that this includes “complying with the expectations of any professional bodies that oversee my professional activity”. This means that it is not our place to define or even advise Members on appropriate CPD – it is down to their various professional bodies.
- The purpose of Consultancy Training is to develop the competence and confidence of consultants within the sector so that they can more professionally support and advise settings.
- NEyTCO Insurance: A member discount may be available subject to underwriting.
Need help? Have questions? call us on 020 8979 8198 or alternatively, you can fill in our contact form and one of the NEyTCO team will call you back.