NEyTCO collects some information from people visiting the website. This page explains how the NEyTCO uses and protects any information that you provide when you visit this website.
What information the OCC collects
NEyTCO collects the following kinds of information from people visiting this website:
- Completing online forms, surveys placed on other websites or emailing NEyTCO
- If you send an enquiry, provide us with feedback or fill a form out requesting further information
- Members information on their profile page
- Suppliers information on the suppliers page
- Registration details (for visitors who sign up for the newsletter)
- Site usage information, using small files known as cookies
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
I want to opt out of cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, however this may affect your use of NEyTCO website. For example some features, including access to NEyTCO member-only area, submitting online forms and making a purchase on NEyTCO website.
Information collected through NEyTCO website will be used by NEyTCO only and not passed to third parties, unless you have given consent or we are obliged by law to do so. We will only keep your information for as long as necessary.
Your IP address, a number that can uniquely identify a specific computer or other device on the internet, is automatically logged by the website. This allows us to tell between different users and estimate the number of visitors to the website. IP addresses are not linked to any individual’s personally identifiable information.
How NEyTCO uses your information
NEyTCO will collect personal information from users when they are applying to be a member
Your information with never be shared with third parties for marketing purposes. Information collected by NEyTCO is used to:
- Manage your membership
- listen to what visitors and members say through our website
- communicate what we’ve learnt to others and shape our work
- communicate events, news and information
- support our members
NEyTCO will never share your information with other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes. NEyTCO doesn’t pass on your personal information to any other website
The Data Protection Act is the law that tells organisations what they must do to keep personal details safe and secure.
Organisations such as NEyTCO have a responsibility to abide by the Data Protection Act so we will make sure that your private information doesn’t fall into the wrong hands or get used in a way that is unfair to you.
Keeping information safe
If we ask you to type in any of your personal information on the website, we will make sure that this information is kept safely. Only NEyTCO and other authorised organisations for administrative purposes only, will have access to this information.
We use the most up-to-date technologies to protect the personal information collected or stored on this website. All information collected is managed by NEyTCO and its authorised contractors.
However, if we are worried about your safety, or the safety of someone else, we might have to pass on your details without your permission. There may be times when we will pass on your information to a partner working on a specific project but we will let you know who and why they need your information.
We will ask for your consent before collecting or publishing information or storing these details by any means. You are always free to say no to us.
Seeing your information
You have the right to see any of the information that NEyTCO holds about you. If you think that any of the information we hold on you is wrong, please tell us and we’ll do our best to put it right. There may be times when the law says we don’t have to provide absolutely all the information but we will tell you why. You can find out more about how to do this by contacting us below.
Removing your information
If, for any reason, you want your information to be removed from our database, please just let us know and we will arrange for it to be deleted.
Users under 16
If you are under the age of 16, please make sure that you obtain a parent or guardian’s permission before you place your personal information on the website. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with their personal information.
- NEyTCO is a Membership organisation which aims to be as inclusive as possible for any trainers of consultants engaged in supporting the sector.
- NEyTCO is not a regulatory body. We have no remit to quality assure our members and make this clear to both Members and potential commissioning agents.
- NEyTCO’s Code of Practice sets out clearly our expectation that Members “will commit to a programme of personal and professional development in order to ensure I am able to provide effective support” and that this includes “complying with the expectations of any professional bodies that oversee my professional activity”. This means that it is not our place to define or even advise Members on appropriate CPD – it is down to their various professional bodies.
- The purpose of Consultancy Training is to develop the competence and confidence of consultants within the sector so that they can more professionally support and advise settings.
- NEyTCO Insurance: A member discount may be available subject to underwriting.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about how we look after your personal information, please contact us:
Post: Unit 7, Image House, 326 Molesey Road, Walton on Thames, KT12 3PD
Telephone: 020 8979 8198
This policy may change from time to time
Last updated: July 2015
Need help? Have questions? call us on 020 8979 8198 or alternatively, you can fill in our contact form and one of the NEyTCO team will call you back.