NEyTCO’s bespoke individual membership is perfect for individual trainers and/or consultants who work either as a sole trader, partnership or a limited company.
What qualifications do I need and what can NEyTCO help me with?
It is imperative that you have a relevant qualification in your area of expertise, for instance, if you advise in health and safety then a relevant and current qualification is needed. Likewise, if you are an educator, you will need qualifications that demonstrate this. You should also be able to demonstrate relevant experience, skills and knowledge that have a positive impact on a client’s business and that impact positively on children’s outcomes. NEyTCO can help you devise an impressive profile to demonstrate your skills, expertise, knowledge and qualifications.
In addition you must have the following:
- Relevant insurance cover
- DBS – Enhanced Clearance (NEyTCO Member Service – Coming Soon!)
- Data Protection and Confidentiality Statement
- NEyTCO Code of Professional Practice
- Testimonials from clients. (NEyTCO can help you with the tone of your testimonials to make sure that they are meaningful and demonstrate your expertise and skill set).
I just wanted to say how much I’m appreciating all of your work… NEyTCO has really become a fabulous membership organisation that is extremely proactive… much gratitude to you all x
Unique benefits for individual members:
- FREE company registration and help securing a business url
- FREE professional profile on the NEyTCO Member Directory
- FREE weekly newsletters, including job opportunities and tenders
- FREE advice on business set up, name of business etc
- FREE business advice and support in relation to working overseas
- FREE regional meetings – connecting, collaborating and networking with other members
- FREE Client background checks – on request
- FREE social and digital advice and support
- FREE members closed Facebook group, for online networking and sharing
- FREE Membership Badge for marketing materials, for use in your presentations, website, and social media
- FREE Member Identification Lanyard/security lanyard with photo
- FREE or DISCOUNTED regional and national events that help to enhance your business
Discounted accredited or certified training for consultants and trainers:
- NEyTCO – Professional Consulting Skills Programme – Level 5 accredited
- NEyTCO – Business Planning
- NEyTCO – New to Consultancy Workshop
And there’s more!
- Discounts on Nursery World, EYE, and Practical Pre-School magazine subscriptions
- Discount on Butterfly Print services
- Discount on PRISM Software by Aztec Solutions
- Discount on MBTI – Personality Profile by Flourishing People
- Discount on SEND magazine subscription
- Discount on Laura Henry EYBT courses
- Discount on Siren Films products and services
NEyTCO – We are THE membership organisation for Early Childhood Care & Education (ECCE):
- ECCE – Products & Service manufacturers & suppliers
Being part of a high-profile organisation, with a value-based Code of Professional Practice, raises standards and gives members an enhanced unique selling point to prospective clients. We know that some organisations ask if you belong to a membership organisation, when commissioning work from individuals. NEyTCO gives you additional credibility.
NEyTCO is the membership organisation for you!
Need help? Have questions? call us on 020 8979 8198 or alternatively, you can fill in our contact form and one of the NEyTCO team will call you back.