EYFS 2017 ARE YOU READY ?Date(s): 06/04/2017
Time: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Location: Chargrove House
Address: Shurdington Rd, Shurdington, GL51 4GA
Speaker: Lucy Waterman and Sandra Woolley
Contact: Lucy Waterman, email@example.com,
Are you aware that the new EYFS 2017 is out NOW!
Find out about the changes and what they mean for you on this up to date training.
Whether you were inspected 6 months or 4 years ago, you will be due an inspection in this cycle. We can take away the “fear factor”, boost your confidence and ensure you are ready to go for your next inspection.
Book now for this 3 hour session which will ensure you meet the new EYFS 2017 inspection criteria, and receive the most up to date information.
Recent delegates have found this training incredibly helpful:
“This training was key to helping us maintain our Oustanding Ofsted” (Di, manager, St Joseph’s Preschool, Devizes),
“The training was exceptional value for money and we now feel completely up-to-date and ready for inspection” (Shan, owner, New Road Nursery – Outstanding)
Led by Sandra Woolley and Lucy Waterman (experienced Early Years Inspectors), who both also have many years experience in helping settings achieve outstanding Ofsted judgements. They have both delivered this training for Swindon Borough Council to support nurseries and childminders in the Swindon area.
The venue is the old Business Link building on the Shurdington Road
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No you do not need to print the ticket or bring it to the course.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay?
That’s fine. Please contact the organisers with the names of the delegates so that we know who to expect.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is parking at the venue and additional parking in the Cricket Ground opposite.
Bookings are closed for this event.
- Safeguarding Children Training - Level 1 - 22/09/2017 - 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Early Years Web Summit - 25/09/2017 - 01/10/2017 - All Day
- Inside the Brain of a Child - 17/10/2017 - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Safeguarding Training - Level 2 - 02/11/2017 - 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Safeguarding and Protecting Every Child 2017 - 03/11/2017 - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- A Journey into Mindful Leadership in the Workplace - 10/11/2017 - 01/12/2017 - 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Transformational Leadership - 10/11/2017 - All Day
- Transformational Teams - 17/11/2017 - All Day
- Empathy, Coaching and Mentoring - 24/11/2017 - All Day
- Mindful Communication through Conflict in the Workplace - 01/12/2017 - All Day
- Safeguarding Training - Level 4 - 08/12/2017 - 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Keeping Children Safe - 19/01/2018 - 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Working with children who are subject to Child Protection Plans - 09/02/2018 - 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Creating and Sustaining Environments - 16/02/2018 - 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Early Years Education Sweden 4 Day Tour - 29/05/2018 - 01/06/2018 - 12:00 am