Early Years Web SummitDate(s): 25/09/2017 - 01/10/2017
Time: All Day
Contact: Kathy Brodie, email@example.com,
2017 Autumn Summit: Children’s Physical Development: Strategies for Support
Physical Development is critical to everything that they do, underpinning every other area of learning and development. It is vital that practitioners and educators understand the best way to support and help their children in this Prime Area.
In this unique online Summit, 15 Early Years Experts from around the world share their expertise for supporting children’s health (including dental health and tackling obesity) and physical development, from babyhood reflexes to toddlers, music and movement and the challenges of starting school.
This is a FREE event from 25th September to 1st of October 2017.
It is also possible to buy the recordings and transcripts to keep.
The #1 Online CPD Event For Early Years Professionals
Dates: 25th September to 1st October 2017
Location: Online Web Summit
More details and sign up: www.earlyyearssummit.com
- Sue Palmer
- Maggie Dent
- Sally Goddard Blythe
- Sue Robb
- Kathleen Porter
- Dr Lala Manners
- Rae Pica
- Helen Battelley
- Professor Pat Preedy
- Anne O’Connor
- Nicola Burke
- Steve White
- Barbara Isaacs
- Sharon Skade
- Sandi Phoenix
There will be 10 copies of the Spring 2017 Early Years Summit book to give away to 10 lucky winners who attend the North West regional meeting on the 15th September.
In addition, one very lucky winner will win a set of free summit recordings for all 3 Summits PLUS the transcripts (downloadable pdf) for the 2017 Summits, a total value of £90!
“I can’t thank you enough for the interviews you are filming with these prominent professionals. It is a joy to hear them talk about quality interaction and relationships. The content is so useful to help support staff with children.” – Carmen Powell, Early Years Advisor
“Not quite all the way through yet, but absolutely brilliant! Got something from everyone so far…very useful, thank you so much. Have bought the recordings, great for training staff.” – Kim Benham, Early Years Professional & Pre-School Manager
- Safeguarding Children Training - Level 1 - 22/09/2017 - 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Early Years Web Summit - 25/09/2017 - 01/10/2017 - All Day
- Inside the Brain of a Child - 17/10/2017 - 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Safeguarding Training - Level 2 - 02/11/2017 - 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Safeguarding and Protecting Every Child 2017 - 03/11/2017 - 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- A Journey into Mindful Leadership in the Workplace - 10/11/2017 - 01/12/2017 - 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Transformational Leadership - 10/11/2017 - All Day
- Transformational Teams - 17/11/2017 - All Day
- Empathy, Coaching and Mentoring - 24/11/2017 - All Day
- Mindful Communication through Conflict in the Workplace - 01/12/2017 - All Day
- Safeguarding Training - Level 4 - 08/12/2017 - 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Keeping Children Safe - 19/01/2018 - 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Working with children who are subject to Child Protection Plans - 09/02/2018 - 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Creating and Sustaining Environments - 16/02/2018 - 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Early Years Education Sweden 4 Day Tour - 29/05/2018 - 01/06/2018 - 12:00 am