The National Early Years Trainers and Consultants Organisation (NEyTCO) was established in 2014 to provide an integrated forum where both trainers and consultants could focus on the thoughtful, valuable sharing of experience and expertise to help Early Years practitioners.
We bring Early Years trainers and consultants together, providing the collective experience of committed professionals whose united vision is to improve the lives of children through the highest quality care and learning, to enable every child to meet their potential.
In becoming a member of NEyTCO you must adhere to certain minimum standards of professional conduct: honesty, integrity, trustworthiness and competence lie at the heart of best practice in advice, consultancy, training and management in general.
These standards apply equally to personal behaviour as well as to professional behaviour: to working relationships with team members, other colleagues and stakeholders; to interactions with clients, customers and business partners; and to actions which have an impact on society at large.
Adherence to these standards, together with an ongoing commitment to self-development, are fundamental commitments for NEyTCO membership. All members agree to adhere to this Code when they join NEyTCO.
I will behave with honesty and integrity in my own actions and in my interactions with colleagues, other organisations with which I come into contact, clients, the wider community and the NEyTCO. This means that I will:
- Strive for excellence in all that I do
- Put clients’ interests first, doing whatever it takes to serve them to the highest possible standards at all times
- Establish, maintain and develop business relationships based on confidence, trust and respect
- Remain accountable for my actions
- Disclose any personal interest which may affect my decisions
- Safeguard confidential information and not seek personal advantage from it
- Act only within my level of competence and seek support if asked to act beyond my current level of capability
I will behave respectfully towards others, and encourage and maintain an environment where learners, clients and other stakeholders feel respected at all times. This means that I will:
- Respect the rights, customs, culture, practices and beliefs of others
- Ensure that I am aware of, and comply with, all relevant legislation and regulations that exist to protect others
- Act in a manner which recognises diversity as an asset and does not discriminate in respect of race, gender, disability, learning difficulty, age, sexual orientation or religious belief
- Respect social, environmental and wider corporate responsibility concerns, assessing the impact of my actions on the environment and society around me, and seeking to conserve resources wherever possible.
I will commit to a programme of personal and professional development in order to ensure I am able to provide effective support. This means that I will:
- Seek feedback on my performance and development needs
- Continue to develop personally and professionally
- Keep up-to-date with best practice, including complying with the expectations of any professional bodies that oversee my professional activity.
Need help? Have questions? call us on 020 8979 8198 or alternatively, you can fill in our contact form and one of the NEyTCO team will call you back.