What is an ‘Organisation Membership’ and who is eligible?
NEyTCO’s organisation membership is for training and consultancy companies who are private and independent. This also includes not-for-profit organisations. For example, social enterprises, community interest companies and charities.
What are the membership benefits?
The organisation benefits include those listed below. Also, there is the added value that you are connecting with sector specialists, which will in turn add value to your organisation.
Unique benefits for organisation members:
- THREE FULL member mandates
- FREE professional profile on the NEyTCO Member Directory
- FREE weekly newsletters, including job opportunities and tenders
- FREE advice on business planning, strategy and development
- FREE business advice and support in relation to working overseas
- FREE regional meetings – connecting and networking with other members
- FREE and DISCOUNTED regional and national events that help enhance your business
- FREE Client background checks – on request
- FREE social and digital media advice and support
- FREE member closed Facebook group, for online networking and sharing
- FREE member logo for marketing materials, for use in your presentations, website, and social media
- FREE member identification/security lanyard with photo
Discounted accredited or certified training for consultants and trainers:
- NEyTCO – Professional Consulting Skills Programme – Level 5 accredited
- NEyTCO – Business Planning
- NEyTCO – New to Consultancy Workshop
And there’s more!
- Discounts on Nursery World, EYE, and Practical Pre-School magazine subscriptions
- Discount on Butterfly Print services
- Discount on PRISM Software by Aztec Solutions
- Discount on MBTI – Personality Profile by Flourishing People
- Discount on SEND magazine subscription
- Discount on Laura Henry EYBT courses
- Discount on Siren Films products and services
NEyTCO is THE membership organisation for trainers and consultants in the Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC) Sector.
Being part of a high-profile organisation, with a value-based Code of Professional Practice, raises standards and gives members an enhanced unique selling point to prospective clients!
Need help? Have questions? call us on 020 8979 8198 or alternatively, you can fill in our contact form and one of the NEyTCO team will call you back.